Site Search

Custom Search

Res

Thursday, March 13, 2008

CyberMedia acquires US-based TDA Group

CyberMedia India has acquired all the assets of California-based TDA Group Inc for an undisclosed amount.

Pradeep Gupta, chairman, CyberMedia, said: "We are very pleased to bring TDA Group into the CyberMedia business portfolio. It is a strategic move in growing our content-based services business rapidly. TDA is an outstanding business with excellent clients and people."

According to a release issued by CyberMedia to the BSE today, TDA Group Inc, with a strong track record of over 20 years, provides a wide range of value-added services including marketing consulting, content development, web and graphic design. The group posted revenue exceeding $5 million in the year ended December 2007.

"TDA fits very well with our domain expertise in technology, and expands the proven core competence of CyberMedia in content-related areas," Gupta added.

This is CyberMedia's second acquisition in the US within 16 months. CyberMedia had acquired Illinois-based Publication Services Inc in December 2006.

12 comments:

VIKNESH V said...

This is viknesh. I Cmpleted Diploma in Computer
Enginering.I have a 18 months expririence in Software Trainer.I worked
as Software Trainer in Apollo Computer Education Ltd,
Udumalpet.Stil I am working in Allsec Technologies Chennai.
I Looking for Software programmer

Unknown said...

i am karthik,completed mca at srm university.i am looking software jobs.if any job offer is there please inform me
mail id karrams_mca@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am mainframe trained fresher
pls help me in getting job.


sandeep7795@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i am mainframes and testing trained fresher.
i need a job in chennai
pls help


sandeep7795@gmail.com

Auxi said...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Auxilia comlpeted B.E Computer science 2010 passout.I'm looking for a asoftware job.Please kindly do inform me if their is a opening in any concern .
Languages known: c,c++, c#

mahesh p said...

Hi I am Mahesh P I have completed MCA degree and I have 4 years of training experience in java/j2ee. I want to concentrate on java/j2ee s/w development jobs in the companies of Olympia technology park, Guindy

Unknown said...

Hi i am Karthick,i have completed Computer Science and Engineering (2010 passed out). I am looking for a job in the development side in c/c++/.net. Please contact me if there is any opening in any companies in olmpia technology park.
My mail id: karthick.innovator@gmail.com
contact no. : 9952693620

SUNDAR said...

Hello sir,I'm Sundararajan.R..I have completed B.E in the year 2010 with 73%..I have very good knowledge in C,C++,JAVA...Currently I'm working as a java trainee in a software company since 6 months..If there any openings in any concern please refer me..

My mail id:sundar.jun19@gmail.com
Mobile no :9597468132

RAMKI.G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RAMKI.G said...

RAMKI.G
i am ramki.i completed BE(ECE).i have good knowledge in MCITP .if there is any recruit .please inform me .
mail.id:ramzgs@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi i am renupriya i am doing my final year ECE i would like to search for a job in your concern. i am a fresher with 72% till 6th semester i am looking forward for your reply.

gurumadhavan said...

i am Guru madhavan completed mca in 2013 ,i am looking software jobs, if there any job related to my qualification,please inform to my mail id gurumadhavang@gmail.com